- Invitation for Bids
- Notice for Quotation_Medical Equipment for Siddhartha Children and Women Hospital
- Result Announcement_Instructor for AMDA Institute of Health Science
- Result Announcement_Administrator for Siddhartha Children & Women Hospital
- Notice for Quotation_USG Machine
- Tender Notice 04_Biochemistry Analyzer 2079_080
AMDA Institute of Health Science
AMDA Institute of Health Science (AIHS) formerly known as AMDA Health Manpower Development Center was established in 1996 as an academic program of AMDA Nepal under AMDA Hospital. It has got accreditation from the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT). Every year 40 students can be enrolled for PCL nursing education, 40 students for PCL in general medicine (HA), 40 students for Community Medical Assistant (CMA), 40 students for Laboratory Assistant, and 40 students for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifes (ANM) training program. Student in this institute also gets good OJT (on the job training) and exposure within AMDA Primary Health Center inside the Bhutanese refugee camps. Student also conduct community health OJT in and around Damak for the promotion of public health activities.